Yun Meng Gorge (Yun Meng Xia 云蒙峡)
- Time from Sanlitun: 1 hour 45mins standard day time traffic via Jing Cheng Expressway
- Distance from Sanlitun: 93km
- What to do there: Hiking/Swimming/Picnic
- Fee: Should be less than 50RMB, if anything
- Cleanliness: High
- Numbers of people: Low
- Seasonal options: Summer/Autumn is quite nice, water is cool. Winter/Spring is quite nice with the ice and snow
Closures: There was some concern that it was closed in May June 2019, but as at July 2019 was open.
Other thoughts: The public toilets at the carpark are standard level of nastiness. Wear covered shoes when going in.